Here are a few noteworthy tips to store your luxury satin garments for them to last long.
1. Wash Care
- Satin always needs to be washed in cold water.
- Use mild detergent or chemical-free detergent to wash your satin clothes.
- Dry clean the product if the label instructions say so.
- Hand wash your satin clothes and avoid machine wash. Don’t use a hard bristle brush over your satin clothes.
- Use an enzyme-based stain remover to wash the stains on your satin clothes. Avoid using bleach on your satin clothes. It may cause discolouration.
- Avoid squeezing your satin clothes after washing them. Squeezing satin may cause wrinkles and cause the fabric to shrink.
- Tumble dry the satin on low heat.
- Hang your satin clothes on a dry rack in a proper spacious place.
2. Ironing tips
- Never iron the satin clothes on extremely high heat.
- Gently pass the iron over the satin cloth and avoid applying pressure to the iron.
- Always hang your satin clothes instead of folding them.
3. General Tips
- Store your satin clothes in a dry and cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Place them in a cloth or paper bag to avoid friction between two clothes.
- Satin is a delicate fabric. It needs to be protected from direct heat. Direct heat can damage the fibers and thereby affect the fabric quality.
The delicate nature of satin needs to be preserved. You can’t carry them as you do your regular clothes. The smooth, glossy and delicate fibres of satin can be preserved only when taken extra care of. With a few simple techniques, you can maintain the texture of satin fabrics and keep them always new.
Are you looking for luxury satin fabrics for your creative garment designs? Head over to Vogzy and explore our range of highly-customizable fabrics. Order in the quantity of your desire without any hassles. Order now.